Thanks for all the information everyone! Based off what my ACORN/ROSI says I think I have been accepted too, but no official letter yet and I'm from the Guelph area. Fingers crossed!

17 minutes ago, Jm94 said:

Thanks for all the information everyone! Based off what my ACORN/ROSI says I think I have been accepted too, but no official letter yet and I'm from the Guelph area. Fingers crossed!

I think I'm in too based on ACORN/ROSI, but still nothing in the mail! I'm from Waterloo!

1 minute ago, moh230 said:

Yes my friend received hers in the mail today. She lives in Mississauga 

Strange, I live in Mississauga too and have the ROSI/ACORN update but have yet to get my letter

Congrats everyone with acceptances! :)

Does anyone know about whether everyone's ROSI or ACORN status should be updated at this point? Like, if it isn't updated yet and we haven't received anything, is that an indication of a rejection? 

Of course this is all total speculation, i have no idea hehe. I was trying to scan previous blog posts but there's no clear answer for this I guess. But, hopefully there's still a chance ^^

6 hours ago, SanaAbu said:

Got my letter in the mail today!! So excited! Is anyone accepting the I/S division? 

Congrats! Which area do you live in by any chance? I'm still waiting for mine :(

1 minute ago, JessBz said:

Congrats! Which area do you live in by any chance? I'm still waiting for mine :(

I'm from Waterloo! Hopefully you'll get yours really soon too!

6 minutes ago, Honggil said:

Still waiting for mine but application says under review... 

Do they update the application in real time? 

Still waiting for mine as well, but I have the MT on my ROSI and Acorn so I'm expecting a letter soon (fingers crossed)!

I don't think they have updated the SGS website as it seems like everyones still says under review