Length of SOP for George Washington University science PhD

This may be a long shot, but I'm not really sure what to do and I wanted to check. Has anyone applied to GWU for a PhD in the hard sciences? Their statement of purpose has no prompt and no information on the application, however, I came across this page https://www.programs.gwu.edu/graduate/physics which states:

In an essay of 250 – 500 words, state your purpose in undertaking graduate study in your chosen field. Include your academic objectives, research interests, and career plans. Also discuss your related qualifications, including collegiate, professional, and community activities, and any other substantial accomplishments not already mentioned on the application. If you are applying for an assistantship or fellowship, you should also describe any teaching experience you have had.

Now, in the other programs I have applied to, I have included all of this information in my SOP and it's come out to be close to 2000 words. Most schools seem to place 2500 words as their max. I don't see how it's possible to put all of this information in 500 words, my research experience alone is over 400. Has anyone applied here before and do you know anything about it?