Decision Dates

I thought it would be helpful to have in one place the dates people received decisions from which programs just for comm. 

So, if you've been lucky enough to receive a decision let us know the school and date! 

Edited by av2010
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted to Ohio University (Athens) Communication Studies (Rhetoric and Public Culture) 1/25 

(quite surprised as the deadline was Jan 15) - email received with funding info but the online system is yet to be updated. 

12 minutes ago, DBear said:

Accepted to Ohio University (Athens) Communication Studies (Rhetoric and Public Culture) 1/25 

(quite surprised as the deadline was Jan 15) - email received with funding info but the online system is yet to be updated. 

NICE! Congrats! Maybe there's a fellowship deadline they want to nominate you for? If you end up there, you have to eat at Bagel Street Deli as often as possible!

Thanks guys! and congratulations to @av2010 and @kirbs005

@heyDW really? I really don't know much about programs and based my applications mostly on finding faculty with fun looking articles..! I won't know about funding til March, though! I may need help on program reputation and such when I make my final choice!

4 hours ago, ejpril88 said:

UC Davis - Accepted on February 2nd. No info on funding, though...

Congrats! Although I didn't attend, I lived in Davis from ages 1 to 18. If you have questions about Davis feel free to PM me :) 

Congrats to @DBear and @The Shade King! Madison is a great town. FYI they have the best brick oven build your own pizza ever! The place is called Lotsa, the address is 506 State Street. I visited Madison with my husband two months ago just to take a look around, since UW Madison was one of the schools I applied to.  

thanks its one of the few places I applied that I had never been too(for most schools I had at least visited the city it is in). I almost visited this summer but I didn't have time while I was in Chicago. Thanks for the info.