Post Interview Acceptance Rates

rockyMicrobe

9 hours ago, lilacs said:

We want a BMCDB class of ~30 at Davis next year.

Thank you so much for responding! Do you know approximately how many people were invited to interview?

4 hours ago, L543 said:

Thank you so much for responding! Do you know approximately how many people were invited to interview?

I believe around 60 applicants have been invited to interview. No problem! :)

Edited by lilacs

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2017 at 4:45 PM, book2readme said:

Cool. I may see you all there. I'm interviewing on Feb 28 :)

On 1/21/2017 at 0:15 PM, lilacs said:

I believe around 60 applicants have been invited to interview. No problem! :)

Sorry to bug you but did you see the two BMCDB acceptances posted on the results board? Do you know if they are they accepting some students without interviews or was there another weekend that already happened? The only weekend I know of is Feb 27-28

Edit: Sorry I just saw that they are both international students. That explains it

Edited by L543

14 hours ago, L543 said:

Sorry to bug you but did you see the two BMCDB acceptances posted on the results board? Do you know if they are they accepting some students without interviews or was there another weekend that already happened? The only weekend I know of is Feb 27-28

Edit: Sorry I just saw that they are both international students. That explains it

Sorry, don't often get on this site. Didn't know that we accepted international applicants before interview weekend, interesting.