How accurate is the CrunchPrep practice test?

WBWhite17

I recent took the CrunchPrep practice GRE twice over the past 3 days scoring 153V/154Q/4A and 155V/156Q/3A respectively. I am curious to know if anyone had any examples of CrunchPrep practice exams and the score they made on the real deal. I'm signed up for the GRE this Friday.

HI WBWhite17,

Have you taken either of the Official ETS practice MSTs? Those are the most realistic practice GREs on the market, so (assuming that you take them in a realistic fashion) they should provide you with the most realistic score assessments.

The wording of the last sentence in your post is a bit vague - are you saying that you were scheduled to take the GRE (this past) Friday? If that's the case, then how did you score?

GRE Masters aren't born, they're made,

Rich

I think I took it when I was studying. It was fairly closely in-line with the other tests (Manhattan, Kaplan, ETS) and reasonably predictive in my case. (Rather, I had a pretty consistent trajectory of small improvements from test to test and jumped between test-makers over that time, and CruchPrep fit the curve when I took it.)