Help: Carnegie Mellon SCS Post-Submission Process

therisingpage

I applied to an SCS PhD Program at CMU and even managed to submit my application by 1st Dec. :lol: Since then following up on LORs was my daily task and thankfully the last one submitted just hours before the deadline. 

Until Yesterday, I was able to log on to the system and view the submitted application. Now, when I log onto the system, I cannot see the application anymore and needless to say I am trying my best not to panic. 

Is this normal?

How does one normally track their application status?

Same here, can't see my application  anymore. I checked with another friend and it's the same with him so I'm guessing it's normal

Would be great if others could tell whether they see anything different or same! 

Edited by beeblebrox

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, nothing. I'm assuming it's normal too.

Just find it strange since the FAQs mention the portal will have info on app status, updating publications, etc while it currently has no functionality

Anyway, please drop in a word if anyone sees a change! 

@beeblebrox, @prakashmurali, @.letmeinplz//

Looks like the message on the admissions portal was updated:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

The application deadline for Fall 2017 has passed. You will not be able to access your application.
The application remains open for BIC Master of Science in Biotechnology Innovation and Computation until February 15th.

DO NOT INQUIRE about the status of your application.  Since you have uploaded your test scores and transcripts, the admission committees have all of the information necessary to review your application.  If any additional information is needed, we will contact you.

Your patience is greatly appreciated and we thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by therisingpage