University Selection

Jeewan

Dear Altruists,
Please evaluate the following profile and comment on the university selection.Also suggest some safe/probable funding universities.

Bsc.Engg : 3.42/4.0
MS: 3.64/4.0
Work Exp: 3 yrs
GRE: 314 
TOEFL: 99
Publication: 1(published), 2(submitted)
Conferences: 4
Interested : PhD in Chemical engineering

Intended Universities:
1. Georgia Tech
2. Louisiana State
3. University of IOWA
4. New Jersey Tech
5. University of Illinois Chicago
6. North carolina State
7. University of Houston
8. University of Louisville
9. Mississippi State 
10. Missouri S&T

Thank you in advance.

• 4 months later...

Hello, 

could anyone help in evaluating my profile for a MPP/MBA dual degree ?

Could someone please help to evaluate my profile in order to help me choose programs for dual degree in MBA and MPP. I need to know just in examples as to which type of colleges could be dream, possible or safe ?

GRE - yet to give : expected score near 320

DEGREE : Bachelor of engineering, Major : Information Technology, CGPA : 9.05/10

WORK EXPERIENCE : July 2015- present : American Express as an Engineer in Business Process Optimization

Public sector : volunteer experience since dec 2015 as Fundraising and Development officer : Ghana Health and Education Initiative

June 2016 - present : Director of Development , The Reformist Social Ventures

RESEARCH PAPERS : 1. Technical paper on protocols in Manual Adhoc networks published in IEEE Xplore at an International Conference held in Poland

2. Policy Paper : Was a research assistant working under a professor for this policy paper on India - Pak relations to be published by United States Institute of Peace

ACHIEVEMENTS  : * UNESCO youth delegate who represented India at the UN Week for Peace and Sustainable Development, March 2017

* Invited speaker to the Conference for Youth Development organised by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India

* Featured as one of the 21 Indians in Vision India Foundation's Yearbook of Nation Builders 2017