Update on Harvard BBS Acceptance Rate

PhDHopeful3

On 2/6/2017 at 11:11 AM, PhDHopeful3 said:

FYI to all, I was informed by someone on the ADCOM that they're looking to fill 65-75 seats for 2017 incoming class. They're not looking to cut it down compared to last year. One of the reasons last year was so big is because the year prior, 2015, they had a waaay smaller class due to big snow storms blocking travel and deterring a lot of west coast applicants. Try not to worry too much :)

One of my close friends is on adcom and says that's not true, they are looking to cut it down but they already did that before the interviews.

6 minutes ago, Epigenetics said:

One of my close friends is on adcom and says that's not true, they are looking to cut it down but they already did that before the interviews.

Interesting, one of my friends was told 65-75 as well. By the ADCOM. 

14 hours ago, Kaede said:

Interesting, I just got a call from a faculty member. Perhaps some faculty are calling a bit later to congratulate the students.

That's interesting! Was it from someone you interviewed with? It's a nice touch to get a call on top of the email :) Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to seeing some of you in the fall!!

3 hours ago, PhDHopeful3 said:

That's interesting! Was it from someone you interviewed with? It's a nice touch to get a call on top of the email :) Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to seeing some of you in the fall!!

Yes it was someone I interviewed with. :)