Hi guys, I just realized I made some silly mistakes in my statement of purpose for PhD. I used twice "these" instead of "this". I'm feeling so stupid. I am an international student and I believe I have great research experience and LoR, in addition I was Valedictorian and I have done research at the US. Do you think these stupid mistakes are going to hurt my application? I am so worried and frustrated. 

If you feel that it's a big enough problem, I you may want to email the adcom/grad office and ask if it would be possible to update your statement, as there was a typo. I know some people who have done this, not that I've tried it personally.

I wouldn't worry. They are obviously typos and if someone thinks they are not, they are fixable mistakes (i.e. you could be quickly taught how to fix them). 

Another piece of advice: as a rule of thumb I NEVER EVER look back on the applications I sent unless I have to. For the future, spare yourself this frustration by not reading again what you sent. I re-read my sample (not even my SOP) only when one of my advisors still remembered it two years later. 

Don't worry, you're not the only applicant to have typos in their application materials. This forum  has several posts like this. Having typos will not preclude you from being accepted. I know many people who successfully got admitted even with typos in their materials. I found a typo in a SOP I submitted for two schools as I adjusted it for other applications. It happens.