International Education Development/Policy

Aarati Rao

Dear Fellow Grad School Aspirants, 

I recently applied for the International Education related Courses at 4 universities. I just heard back from GWU of my acceptance and a 20,000$ scholarship but I am still waiting on the Endowment results. I am also waiting to hear back from 3 others- UPenn, HGSE, and NYU.

Has anyone else applied to the same and is awaiting for the results. Let's shake off that nervous energy together! 

Please share your thoughts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2017 at 2:17 AM, Aarati Rao said:

Dear Fellow Grad School Aspirants, 

I recently applied for the International Education related Courses at 4 universities. I just heard back from GWU of my acceptance and a 20,000$ scholarship but I am still waiting on the Endowment results. I am also waiting to hear back from 3 others- UPenn, HGSE, and NYU.

Has anyone else applied to the same and is awaiting for the results. Let's shake off that nervous energy together! 

Please share your thoughts. 

I applied to NYU (PSSI-Steinhardt)! Have you heard something about your programs? 

• 2 weeks later...

I applied to UMich (CPEP), UVa(Education-Human Development) and NYU (PSSI). Still waiting news from NYU althought I have understood for the results page that they sent out all the invitations. I was admitted to the other programs. What about you, have you had news?