MPA/MPP Applications, Fall 2017 (Canada)

toward the ocean

On 3/8/2017 at 7:43 AM, Duplified said:

Just an FYI but Carleton MPPA offers started getting sent out yesterday :) I got a 22k scholarship in my offer so am pretty happy, but still waiting on a few other programs before I make my decision. 

Congratulations! That is a really great offer:)

12 hours ago, lindsayds said:

Congrats to all getting accepted! Anyone have any idea when Ryerson and UoT will send out decisions?! I can't take the waiting much longer!

First round admissions go out March 10th (tomorrow eep) http://publicpolicy.utoronto.ca/programs/master-of-public-policy-program/mpp-program-admissions/

2 hours ago, phmasters said:

OMG thats awesome! But also crazy at the same time! I was talking to the Acting Director 2 and a half weeks ago and he said they were 3 weeks out! But its pretty clear on the website! Good luck everyone!!! I hope we will all have fantastic news tomorrow! Also, @BA00 thank you very much! It was a lot more than I was expecting and is pure scholarships without any TA work (but they said I could apply for them) so I am very happy! However, U of T is my first choice at the moment so we will see in the next few days :)  

12 minutes ago, Duplified said:

Just a FYI I talked to the MPP program staff on the phone and they said the 15th. They are also going to update their website. Jeeze this is such a rollercoaster 

Haha oh geez, I've been refreshing my application a lot this morning. The wait continues! 

Edited by msaik

3 hours ago, msaik said:

Haha oh geez, I've been refreshing my application a lot this morning. The wait continues! 

Why do they do this?  Why do they lie to the good people of the world?  WHY???

Yes! Just happened on mine! I am really happy! Its either I was not close to the cut, or I am in from what I can tell? Because if I was in the waitlist I would not have anything until a spot came up? 

2 hours ago, Duplified said:

Yes! Just happened on mine! I am really happy! Its either I was not close to the cut, or I am in from what I can tell? Because if I was in the waitlist I would not have anything until a spot came up? 

Yeah, I'm not sure. I think they let us know on the 15th if we've made the cut or not. 

Good luck!

38 minutes ago, Duplified said:

Check your ACORN account! I just got an invited status today :D

MPP.png

How were you able to log in? Were you previously a U of T student?

1 hour ago, Duplified said:

Check your ACORN account! I just got an invited status today :D

Congratulations! I also got acceptance today. :)

I will be declining my offer,  so good luck to everyone waiting for an admission decision !

1 hour ago, msaik said:

Accepted to U of T MPP this morning. Will likely be accepting within the next week. I have to deliberate a bit between Queens and U of T. 

In the same position, was leaning towards Queens. Thoughts?

My friend got into the Ryerson MPPA today too. I heard from neither aka my anxiety is through the roof!

also - if it still says under review does that mean I've been rejected?

Edited by lindsayds