Midwestern University- Glendale

I got extended an interview this morning and offered two days to come in, and it says if I cannot make these two dates I can wait for the next round. I know that doesnt exactly answer what you were asking but hopefully its helpful!

21 minutes ago, grangeca said:

I got extended an interview this morning and offered two days to come in, and it says if I cannot make these two dates I can wait for the next round. I know that doesnt exactly answer what you were asking but hopefully its helpful!

did you get a call or an email?

I was offered an interview at MWU Glendale. I got an email within two days of completing my application. (Just to answer your question the interview comes before the acceptance and I believe they offer interviews to roughly about 35% of those that apply.)

I have low stats and truly wasn't expecting to get in anywhere so I was/am beyond shocked.

I scheduled my interview for Friday January 27th.

I am extremely nervous but from what I have seen and read, if you do well in your interview, there is a large chance they will accept you and let you know of their decision within two weeks.

Good luck and cheers to all! 

Edited by Akon

8 hours ago, Akon said:

I was offered an interview at MWU Glendale. I got an email within two days of completing my application. (Just to answer your question the interview comes before the acceptance and I believe they offer interviews to roughly about 35% of those that apply.)

I have low stats and truly wasn't expecting to get in anywhere so I was/am beyond shocked.

I scheduled my interview for Friday January 27th.

I am extremely nervous but from what I have seen and read, if you do well in your interview, there is a large chance they will accept you and let you know of their decision within two weeks.

Good luck and cheers to all! 

thanks! I received an email saying that I am on hold pending an interview. I am not sure what that means but lets hope for an interview woo. who emailed you? admissions?

On 1/22/2017 at 9:57 AM, kayyyyy_ said:

thanks! I received an email saying that I am on hold pending an interview. I am not sure what that means but lets hope for an interview woo. who emailed you? admissions?

Admissions did yes.

The Admissions counselor said they have another round of interviews coming up. The interview process was super laid-back.

Goodluck! 

On 1/29/2017 at 3:42 PM, Akon said:

Admissions did yes.

The Admissions counselor said they have another round of interviews coming up. The interview process was super laid-back.

Goodluck! 

Have you heard anything since your interview?

On 1/31/2017 at 2:00 PM, kayyyyy_ said:

Have you heard anything since your interview?

I just got a phone call 5 minutes ago letting me know of my acceptance :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I applied late Feb and got an interview offer within 2-3 days after submitting, but I ended up withdrawing my application because I got accepted to one of my top choices. My close friend interviewed at MWU and was accepted via phone call within 2 weeks back in dec/january. She has until mid-April to accept.. so there's a chance they may give more offers after that date if all of their spots aren't filled. Goodluck! 

8 hours ago, korimw09 said:

Is there a Facebook page yet for MWU-Glendale? 

I just committed to going here, and I will be moving from Oklahoma?

I have not committed yet but it is very likely I will be going here. 

Moving from Illinois :)

If you want to make a page I will join once I commit! 

No one has made a page yet :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, korimw09 said:

Is there a Facebook page yet for MWU-Glendale? 

I just committed to going here, and I will be moving from Oklahoma?

Any advice for the interview? I have one coming up in a couple weeks, I am flying down from Wisconsin. I am most nervous about the written sample part! Also, congrats on your acceptance!

• 3 years later...