When will we hear!!!!

4 hours ago, ssllpp said:

Any idea how many people got accepted and how many are on the waitlist? The email was very clear in that they don't want us to ask what number we are, hah.

No clue. Make sure you log into your portal and click "yes" for waitlist. I had no idea we had to do that and hopefully the order in which we did it does not reflect our order on the waitlist...

10 minutes ago, imunster said:

No clue. Make sure you log into your portal and click "yes" for waitlist. I had no idea we had to do that and hopefully the order in which we did it does not reflect our order on the waitlist...

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm so jealous of those of you who have heard from more than 1 school already. Almost all of the schools I applied to don't notify until mid March :(

4 minutes ago, plume said:

Emerson posted my acceptance on the portal today! YAY!!! Good luck to all and check your portals!

did you get an email or did it just show up in the portal?! i haven't received anything yet and i'm FREAKING out. haha. but congratulations!!!!!

15 hours ago, StressLP said:

Has anybody heard anything from UVA?

Nothing yet, but have you read what they said about admissions decisions on their website? I was wondering if they will count this as the "first week of March", or if that is supposed to be next week, haha!

8 minutes ago, li'lsebastian said:

Nothing yet, but have you read what they said about admissions decisions on their website? I was wondering if they will count this as the "first week of March", or if that is supposed to be next week, haha!

I was wondering that too! Initial decisions came out the first day of March last year (which was a Tuesday). So I'm just obsessively checking the portal/my email/gradcafe.

2 minutes ago, StressLP said:

I was wondering that too! Initial decisions came out the first day of March last year (which was a Tuesday). So I'm just obsessively checking the portal/my email/gradcafe.

So am I, this is driving me insane! Wishing you the best of luck, hopefully we will know soon!

I didn't apply to these two schools, but my friend got acceptances at NYU & Emerson today! He interviewed at Emerson a few weeks back. He also did a Skype interview for all those worried about in-person! 

Edited by jmk

1 hour ago, OGfromthe6 said:

did you get an email or did it just show up in the portal?! i haven't received anything yet and i'm FREAKING out. haha. but congratulations!!!!!

I was emailed a link to the portal saying there was an update to my status.

1 hour ago, kenz said:

@JcSLP I noticed you got accepted at Ithaca! Congratulations! Did your portal change, or did you just receive a letter in the mail?

Thank you! No I actually checked today and my portal didn't change, and the date on the letter is 2/27 so it took a few days to get to me!

19 hours ago, kenz said:

@JcSLP I noticed you got accepted at Ithaca! Congratulations! Did your portal change, or did you just receive a letter in the mail?

I go to Ithaca undergrad for SLP if anyone has any questions about the program/area! 

2 hours ago, li'lsebastian said:

Just got accepted to Virginia! I found out at work and burst into tears, I really didn't think I would get it anywhere!

Me too! Such a relief! *cheers*