Physics/chemistry pass or no pass option

I don't know how to answer this, but I do know that if ASHA does not outline this it depends on each school's requirements, so you may have to contact the schools you are interested in to find out!

10 minutes ago, plume said:

I don't know how to answer this, but I do know that if ASHA does not outline this it depends on each school's requirements, so you may have to contact the schools you are interested in to find out!

Ok thank you! I will definitely do that. 

• 1 year later...

Kind of an old thread, but I'm bumping it because I've been trying to figure out chemistry/physics classes that are in the summer, online, and don't cost a fortune. If you're worried about a grade I would see if your potential schools take CLEP exams (both my potential programs do, and it's the route I think I'm going), since they are Pass/No Pass. There is a numerical score that must be reached but it wouldn't show as a grade on a transcript. The chemistry exam is $85-- I plan on getting the CLEP examination guide and finding Khan Academy videos, etc to refresh my long-dormant high school chemistry knowledge.

Of course, I would never go this route if I weren't a natural test-taker without test anxiety, as I'll be taking it on a somewhat shaky foundation! Still, something to consider...

Edited by bibliophile222
imprecise wording