Hunter College City of NY

12sliders

1 minute ago, Gee_ said:

Good for you! It's so great to know that one of us is finally getting some word back from Hunter. 

I think they're getting back to people randomly.

I hope you get an email for an invitation soon!!

1 minute ago, MSWnyc94 said:

I think they're getting back to people randomly.

I hope you get an email for an invitation soon!!

I hope so too! My app was submitted Jan. 11th and completed weeks later. Until then, I shall continue waiting. 

6 minutes ago, Gee_ said:

I hope so too! My app was submitted Jan. 11th and completed weeks later. Until then, I shall continue waiting. 

I know how you feel it took a while to hear from my other schools, you'll hear soon.

27 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

I know how you feel it took a while to hear from my other schools, you'll hear soon.

*Fingers crossed* thank you!

11 minutes ago, linabina said:

@Gee_ Nothing. I'm a COP&D applicant and from what I read in past years' forums they typically don't schedule interviews for this track until March/April.

This entire process makes me wonder if social work schools are trying to test our patience skills. After all, patience is one of the skills a SWer must possess. But this right here :blink: is torturing. 

57 minutes ago, flowerthor said:

I don't know if this helps, but I have an interview with Hunter for their PhD program tomorrow. Maybe they're just trying to get the PhD candidates done first?

Good luck on your interview. And thank you for your input. You might be right. Maybe Hunter wants to interview PhD candidates first.

I got the email last Wednesday (the 8th) for an interview! :D My interview is on the 21st,

I applied for the two year program and submitted my application on January 29th. Best of luck to the rest of you!

1 hour ago, lovetodogood said:

Can someone link the threads that discuss the interview on this?? I have mine next week!

When's your interview?