Hunter College City of NY

12sliders

I had a dance teacher at Hunter who, during our pre-dance stretch, would make us say aloud: YOU ARE THE BEST THERE IS! AIN'T NOBODY FLYER THAN YOU!

That goes for all of you with the interviews. Congrats! ?

6 minutes ago, linabina said:

I had a dance teacher at Hunter who, during our pre-dance stretch, would make us say aloud: YOU ARE THE BEST THERE IS! AIN'T NOBODY FLYER THAN YOU!

AWW thank you!!!

10 minutes ago, linabina said:

:D Thank you so much for this. 

1 hour ago, Gee_ said:

Today must be a great day. 

I was invited for an interview as well. :D

What a day!!!!! 

Congrats!!

5 hours ago, Psychotea said:

that's awesome - congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats?

3.4 GPA- BSW, over 5 years of experience in social services (substance abuse, geriatrics, foster care, developmentally disabled, homelessness and behavioral health...just to name a few) and I am currently a supervisor managing 25-30 individuals. 

Hope that helps. 

2 minutes ago, MSWnyc94 said:

Congratulations to everyone who received an interview invitation. I have mine tomorrow and I'm so scared!!!!!

Thank you. Good luck to you. Let us know how it went. 

7 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

i had my interview today!! does anyone know how long it should take to hear back?

How was it? It should take 2 to 3 weeks or less to hear back. 

3 minutes ago, Gee_ said:

How was it? It should take 2 to 3 weeks or less to hear back. 

it was ok! its kind of impossible to tell how you did....she (I forgot the facilitators name) asked us all why the clinical track, how our social identity will affect our relationship with our clients, and then gave us a hypothetical clinical situation. I thought everyone had articulate and insightful answers. The writing portion sucked haha. The article was dense and the question to answer kind of made no sense but oh well!

3 minutes ago, lovetodogood said:

it was ok! its kind of impossible to tell how you did....she (I forgot the facilitators name) asked us all why the clinical track, how our social identity will affect our relationship with our clients, and then gave us a hypothetical clinical situation. I thought everyone had articulate and insightful answers. The writing portion sucked haha. The article was dense and the question to answer kind of made no sense but oh well!

Oh man :o

At least you're over the interview. 

1 minute ago, 12sliders said:

Thanks! I'm concerned though- haven't gotten the email yet! ahh hope it comes soon.

Hopefully soon, the important part is that the status has changed. I think someone else sends the invite that could be the cause for delay.