The 2017 website freak out forum

bunkerhill

Not super sure that this is anything, as google analytics and I aren't super well acquainted...BUT I did get 9 hits from LA recently (The 17th)...which could mean UCLA? The server was Steelhouse Inc if that means anything? 

If anyone wants to clarify this, that would be great. Trying not to get my hopes up. 

29 minutes ago, Leo168 said:

Not super sure that this is anything, as google analytics and I aren't super well acquainted...BUT I did get 9 hits from LA recently (The 17th)...which could mean UCLA? The server was Steelhouse Inc if that means anything? 

If anyone wants to clarify this, that would be great. Trying not to get my hopes up. 

Look into the secondary dimensions > Acquisition > 'Referral Path' and Behavior > 'Full Referer' to see where they came from.

On January 21, 2017 at 9:15 AM, BlCEO said:

Look into the secondary dimensions > Acquisition > 'Referral Path' and Behavior > 'Full Referer' to see where they came from.

@BlCEO 

did you use google analytic? I couldn't find secondary dimensions

On 26 January 2017 at 10:39 AM, sylviecerise said:

Got a hit from Yale!!!! But it was at midnight & they spent 8 seconds on my website, so I don't think that it's a good sign. ? ? ?

16295980_10207951554324620_1665601278_n.

so so so so rooting for you and @BICEO !! hope you'll get good news next week.

meanwhile checking my analytics daily and all i have so far is repeated hits from partner's ex UGH ?

5 minutes ago, minakoruk said:

so so so so rooting for you and @BICEO !! hope you'll get good news next week.

meanwhile checking my analytics daily and all i have so far is repeated hits from partner's ex UGH ?

How do you find specific people on analytics? :o