ACJS Meet Up - Kansas City

Just to get our minds off of the anxiety ridden admissions process, I wanted to start this new thread about ACJS.

It would be cool to meet up with some of the participant members of this forum at ACJS! By then, we would've heard back from all, if not most, of the schools that we applied to. I know I would love to meet some of the people that encouraged me throughout this process, and those that ventured on this stressful path w me!

For those attending ACJS, let's get a forum going where we plan a date/time to meet up. Food and drinks?
Looking forward to it yall.

17 minutes ago, HedgieLove said:

Me too as long as I can get away from the group I'm with! haha. Are you both presenting?

I'm presenting and chairing at the same time...yikes! Super excited, but equally as nervous to chair a panel!

What are people more comfortable with? Meeting up on one of the first nights, or sometime towards the end? I'm okay with any! I will never say no to drinks :)

9 hours ago, AspiringScholar17 said:

I'm presenting and chairing at the same time...yikes! Super excited, but equally as nervous to chair a panel!

What are people more comfortable with? Meeting up on one of the first nights, or sometime towards the end? I'm okay with any! I will never say no to drinks :)

Anytime of the week is fine with me, how about towards the beginning? 

Are you presenting @HedgieLove?

I'm not presenting the poster specifically, but I am part of a research group that mentors undergraduates and 4 of them are presenting posters I helped them develop and that my name is on. This means I have to be nearby in case the undergrads presenting need help. So...kind of? Lol.

I won't be there near the beginning of the week, only coming in for Thursday and Friday. 

• 3 weeks later...