Fall 2017: PHD admissions in Europe

zannoub

Question

Hey,

I applied for PhD (Strategy track) at 3 european schools (IESE, HEC & INSEAD). I still did not hear back of any of these schools, to be honest I'm getting worried as interviews started (as I've seen on the results board inhere) for both HEC & INSEAD.

I did not receive any rejection email yet (hopefully never), but if any of you has any idea about what's happening now, I'd be more than grateful if he/she can answer me.

5 answers to this question

This week had the two required interviews with IESE (but in Entrepreneurship, not Strategy). Informed that final decisions will be within 2 weeks of today.

I've already applied to INSEAD (again, Entrepreneurship) and have had no contact yet.

Good luck!

Thanks for the reply!

I got officially rejected from HEC (no interviews). Did not hear from IESE yet...trying not to worry!

Good luck to you too. Keep me posted about your results.

On 2/2/2017 at 0:44 PM, newent777 said:

This week had the two required interviews with IESE (but in Entrepreneurship, not Strategy). Informed that final decisions will be within 2 weeks of today.

I've already applied to INSEAD (again, Entrepreneurship) and have had no contact yet.

Good luck!

Hi. Good luck on your application. I have the two required interviews this week (with the business ethics department) and I am really nervous. Would you mind telling me something more about the interview? Thank you! 

Edited by management_17