Masdar fall 2017

Tea.Lover

even i had got the same email, Not sure about the process and how long will it take, TEA.LOVER could you share your scores please. Are you located in UAE. 

I had applied for Microsystems aswell. did you apply for spring 2017?? which was then deffered by masdar to fall 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

CGPA 3.98/4.0 

GRE:160

And yes I am located in the UAE. This is my third time applying to Masdar, hoping that the third time is the charm.

I did apply for spring 2017 but then shifted it to fall 2017.

Could you share your scores nishad? Would love to know who is applying too.

HI 

gre 163

ielts 8.5.. 

CGPA am not sure how they do the calculation, i have checked with different website as my certificates are from india. By the way since u had good score why do you have to apply thrice?? any issues for not getting into it.  

even i had got the same email, Not sure about the process and how long will it take, TEA.LOVER could you share your scores please. Are you located in UAE. 

I had applied for Microsystems aswell. did you apply for spring 2017?? which was then deffered by masdar to fall 2017.

Alright, Lets hope for the best.. if we can get in.. by the way i went for open day and met some professor and he said the result for selected candidates will be known by  end may or early june. now its all depend up on the management only. 

where are u from??

Wow thats really far, I was told before the end of the admission cycle i can expect a decision. Now it just means we need to wait 3 months! I hope the decision comes earlier. 

I am actually from Jordan.

yeah that was told by the admission department when i went to admission centre. any way lets hope for the best and see how things goes. do u have any idea when is the session starting and also  do they provide transportation to any of the accommodation centre in abudhabi. if we dont stay in the campus.

• 3 weeks later...

I really cant say, as I dont clearly understand their process for picking students. May I ask about your credentials? (IELTS, TOEFL, Grades, publications, etc..)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2017 at 4:27 AM, Tea.Lover said:

I was recently emailed by masdar and was told that I am on the shortlist for admission. Is that a good thing? And when can I expect to receive the final decision?

Hi guys, I was recently emailed by masdar and was told that my application was positively reviewed and shortlisted for further processing. At the same in my application window , in at the top most core, it is indicated that your application has been put on the waitlist for the phd application and again in the status bar it is indicated that you are shortlisted. Is it happening to all of you. 

On 2/16/2017 at 3:55 AM, Tea.Lover said:

CGPA 3.98/4.0 

GRE:160

And yes I am located in the UAE. This is my third time applying to Masdar, hoping that the third time is the charm.

I did apply for spring 2017 but then shifted it to fall 2017.

Could you share your scores nishad? Would love to know who is applying too.

Hi, Do you know what is the stipend for PhD students/MS students

On 3/23/2017 at 10:13 PM, Sree.nu said:

I have IELTS 7.5 and CGPA 8.12/10. I don't have any publications.

Hi see.nu . neeku eppudu pampincharu shortlist ayyavani nuvvu ms or phd ki apply chesava. nenu phd ki apply chesanu and got shortlist . neeku stipent entha istaro telusa 

1 hour ago, sri248 said:

Hi, Do you know what is the stipend for PhD students/MS students

I am not quite sure, i heard that for masters student, itll be around 4000 dhs. But I am not sure to be honest

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I had applied there in Master. They have taken 25 min interview in early March. My status is showing "Your application has been positively reviewed and was shortlisted for admission". And, at the top: "You have been put on the waitlist for the following application".

Here is my profile: Department: EEE, CGPA: 3.91 out of 4,  Publication: 2 (both are on ieeexplore) GRE: 305 (q- 161) IELTS: 7

Please knock me if you have been selected or rejected. sk.sakib.kabir@gmail.com

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, sakibkabir said:

Hello everyone, I had applied there in Master. They have taken 25 min interview in early March. My status is showing "Your application has been positively reviewed and was shortlisted for admission". And, at the top: "You have been put on the waitlist for the following application".

Here is my profile: Department: EEE, CGPA: 3.91 out of 4,  Publication: 2 (both are on ieeexplore) GRE: 305 (q- 161) IELTS: 7

Please knock me if you have been selected or rejected. sk.sakib.kabir@gmail.com

Thank you.

So you're saying that you went to Masdar for a 25 minute interview in March? May I ask which program you applied to?

Oh, my bad. Did they ask you for information about yourself or anything? Im only asking because I was shortlisted too, but without doing an interview, just provided more information to them and thats it.

Yes, I have given self introductory and student info form. And, several copies such as : passport, certificate, transcript, CV etc. I don't think they will give me admission as my quant score of GRE is not impressive. What is your profile? Please let me know if you got anything positive.

I was also put on waitlist for Masters program, but they have not called for any interview.So,@sakibkabir, what kind of an interview was it? Technical or purely HR kind of interview?Just curious to know as this wait is too long.