Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)
Tea.Lover

Masdar fall 2017

105 posts in this topic

There were two forms actually. Just as you've said. And I haven't received any notification. When I mailed them. They said I'm still under review.

GPA (3.8) GRE (315, quants 161)

@aspirant s9 are those two forms Self Introductory Form and Student Info Form? 
or just Identification form?

Actually,

I also received those two forms. But also later got the Identification form after interview. Is your case the same except with interview

Ohkay I get it!

Nope. It was just labeled as "Identification form (for GCC)"and it asked me details such as the passport and visa, family details and it consisted of two full pages. I was asked to attach a copy of my passport and a photo. 

@aspirant s9 can I know your name? I have interview list and I can tell you if your name is listed there? did u apply for masters or phd

14 hours ago, superboyr said:

@aspirant s9 can I know your name? I have interview list and I can tell you if your name is listed there? did u apply for masters or phd

Can you please share the list in Whatsapp group of Masdar Fall 2017. Do u have the list of slot 1 applicants?