Masdar fall 2017

Tea.Lover

Ohkay I get it!

Nope. It was just labeled as "Identification form (for GCC)"and it asked me details such as the passport and visa, family details and it consisted of two full pages. I was asked to attach a copy of my passport and a photo. 

14 hours ago, superboyr said:

@aspirant s9 can I know your name? I have interview list and I can tell you if your name is listed there? did u apply for masters or phd

Can you please share the list in Whatsapp group of Masdar Fall 2017. Do u have the list of slot 1 applicants?

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed them today and they replied that they have no information as of today about final decision. if you have any information kindly share...... and tomorrow is last working day of week in UAE.

Edited by master101

Hey Everyone,

I have an unusual application process. I actually applied to MSc of Material Science and Engineering in Masdar Institute as well as MSc of Mechanical Engineering in Khalifa University. This was back in October and December of 2016. I was applying for Fall of 2017. 

In January I was informed that the institutions merged and the application for Khalifa University changed. I ended up being interviewed by Masdar twice for both masters programs. I filled out 2 different sets of identification forms, once in April and once in late May. 

Until now I have heard no response from either institution and I had someone go to Khalifa university to ask what is happening. They said that due to the merger, they are unable to respond to anyone until mid August. As well, the scholarship may change and they may remove dorms. But the person said that you may end up on the campus you applied to. 

So at this time, I really do not know what is going on. Has anyone heard anything else?

@KaEGUSA

I went through the same process. Had first interview in early April and second one in June. I inquired from department's coordinator in July and she responded that decisions are expected to released in August.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:32 PM, rehan.younas said:

@sri248 I am really sorry but I have no idea about it.. May be someone else could help you out. 

Please add me too in your whatsapp group (92-3036801168)

hi sri

As you people have whatsapp group, do you have an information about final decision??

I have also applied in the Masdar for fall 2017. i heard from someone inside the university that they are going to start the classes late in the schedule. Classes were expected to start from 27 Aug. Now the date has changed and the Masdar is looking for research oriented students now.

Please add me too in the whatsapp group.

+92 321 5506295

3 hours ago, grbpnt said:

Confirmed news, due to time constraint they are not going to enroll international students this time. ??

Pls can you confirm the source of the news bro. Also, lets chat on whatsapp +2348187126003

1 hour ago, Shazam said:

I don't think it is. I have it from masdar's admission department that Khalifa has started sending the offer letters from last Thursday and this process will continue for this week. so fingers crossed.

Shazam when you have contacted admission department??

4 hours ago, isra89 said:

Hi all,

I've been following this thread since the beginning, but just joined the forum :)

@grbpnt Can you please tell us how did you know? did you receive any email for did your status changed on the online application? please confirm....

Yeah one of UAE resident visited Khalifa university this morning and they replied that due to time constraint and very less slots they are going to enroll only local students and some residents (if there is availability of slot). They have been sending admission letter to the accepted ones since Thursday.