When should I hear back?

sparks101

Hey guys! I have applied to several AuD programs and have yet to hear back from them. It's already been one month since I've applied and people are already getting interview invites from programs I applied to. Should I contact the schools or just wait for them to get back to me? This waiting period is so nerve racking!! 

Congrats on the interview! I almost applied to Auburn but ended up not applying in the end because it's too far. Would you happen to know exactly how the review process works for audiology schools? Like if I were to be rejected, should I have known by now? Or do they hold on to all applicants just in case they need more students and once they're full they send out rejections all at once (instead of sporadically)? I hope I'm making sense, I'm just super tense! lol 

I totally understand- the waiting game is awful! As far as I know it's still pretty early on, so nothing to worry about yet if you haven't heard back. The best clue I've found as to what the timeline will be like is this forum: http://thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php?q=audiology&t=a&o=&p=1

If you go back to February of last year, you can see when exactly people started hearing from certain schools. People have also started updating for this year too. Hope this is helpful/ gives you some peace of mind. Good luck!