Declining offers 2017

Shira70008

On 4/6/2017 at 5:24 PM, goldenstardust11 said:

Declined an offer to Duquesne. Good luck!  

(I also removed myself from the wait lists at BU and TAMU)

Thank you @goldenstardust11:) 

On a related note- I received an offer from DePaul today and will likely be taking myself off the waitlist at Duquesne and Marquette within the next couple of days. I hope this helps someone!

Declined Riverside. Sorry it took so long, but it was a difficult decision to make. The program seems really great, especially if you're into German philosophy and/or agency, free will, moral psychology. PM if you have questions.

Hope that helps someone! Maybe it'll be you @Dialectica but I think we have different AOIs.

6 hours ago, Naruto said:

Declined a funded offer from Georgetown. I received the email about funding right when I was about to decline my offer.

Congrats on getting funding! And thanks for turning it down! I know someone on their waitlist who may benefit from this!

28 minutes ago, matchamatcha said:

Declined offers to Indiana HPS, BU, and Western.  I'm going to Calgary and I'm very excited.  It was an incredibly hard decision particularly since I'm turning down schools that are higher ranked than the one I'll attend.

Congrats! That sounds like a really hard decision.

Very tough decision, but I just declined my wait list position at Mizzou.

Isn't it hard to let go of offers? Geeze.

Edited by Duns Eith

5 hours ago, Duns Eith said:

Congrats on getting funding! And thanks for turning it down! I know someone on their waitlist who may benefit from this!

Best of luck to your friend! Feel free to message me if they have questions about the program. I learned a lot about the program at the open house! 

14 hours ago, anonmaly said:

Very tough decision, but I just declined my wait list position at Mizzou.

Hi! I'm on the MU's wait list too and I do hope to attend their program. Could you please let me know your position on the wait list if possible? It will be extremely helpful to me to figure out the chance of being admitted. Thank you!

Also to others who are sitting on MU''s offer and won't go, plz kindly turn it down and reply to the department asap. Do appreciate for your kindness. 

9 hours ago, 42ISTHEANSWER said:

Hi! I'm on the MU's wait list too and I do hope to attend their program. Could you please let me know your position on the wait list if possible? It will be extremely helpful to me to figure out the chance of being admitted. Thank you!

Also to others who are sitting on MU''s offer and won't go, plz kindly turn it down and reply to the department asap. Do appreciate for your kindness. 

I was told that I was first on the wait list, although I do not know if I was first for my interest or overall. Good luck!