IDM MIT 2017

violet03

2 hours ago, violet03 said:

Hello :) 

I was admitted yesterday as well. I feel very lucky and grateful! 

I received an individual email. Best of luck to everyone! 

Hey.. what did they ask? I got an invite couple of days ago

On 3/31/2017 at 11:09 PM, SolderBob said:

They basically want to hear your story. Did you receive an interview invite?

@SolderBob: Yes, I have my interview tomorrow.

Is the interview exactly for 30 minutes, or it can also extend if there are more projects to show? 

Is there anything else other than resume and portfolio discussed about?

8 minutes ago, Nikita01 said:

@SolderBob: Yes, I have my interview tomorrow.

Is the interview exactly for 30 minutes, or it can also extend if there are more projects to show? 

Is there anything else other than resume and portfolio discussed about?

Ok! All the Best! I guess the interview goes with the flow once you start telling about your activities. Mine was 45 minutes in duration.

Does anyone know how to reach out to the admission office on phone? I got an invite few days back for an interview this week, but haven't heard back from them for the confirmed date and time. I have sent a reminder e-mail as well. Need to reach out directly on call as the tentative dates are very close now.

3 hours ago, Amit37 said:

Does anyone know how to reach out to the admission office on phone? I got an invite few days back for an interview this week, but haven't heard back from them for the confirmed date and time. I have sent a reminder e-mail as well. Need to reach out directly on call as the tentative dates are very close now.

Check out the last video IDM folks posted (Mid Jan 2017). Matt had shown a slide with contact number of IDM office. All the Best!

On 4/16/2017 at 0:14 AM, Amit37 said:

I had my interview yesterday, and they said that I will hear back from then in couple of weeks. There are definitely spots remaining, so hold on and have hope. How was your interview btw?

Hey Amit! I was told the same, but haven't heard back yet. Yes, let's see. The interview was fine but it's hard to say anything. Hoping to receive a decision mail soon.

1 minute ago, IHaveAQuestion said:

Hey Amit! I was told the same, but haven't heard back yet. Yes, let's see. The interview was fine but it's hard to say anything. Hoping to receive a decision mail soon.

Did you apply in business cohort? I think they took that one last and will release the results together. 

Hey guy! I just found out about this forum, and I am so exited to some of my future cohort buddies!

I am admitted to IDM too. Engineering candidate. Please message me if you are going to this program too, I am setting up a private fb group that we chat & share more information(such as housings, curriculum, etc).

Congratulations and good luck to everyone!!