GWU Trachtenberg Fall 2017

MLB87

Hello Everyone, this is my first post so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I just received an e-mail acceptance letter from GWU Trachtenberg (very excited!). The e-mail states that " have been selected to receive an award of merit-based financial assistance. Details will be sent shortly by email to the address you provided on your application." I'm wondering if anyone here has received funding information from GWU for the MPP Program? 

Thank you! 

I got the same amount of detail on funding with my GW MPA acceptance. In the results section of the site someone mentioned they were selected as an alternate for a fellowship, but I haven't seen any more info from GW MPP/MPA candidates.

Congrats! I guess we'll have to wait and see on specific financial packages. 

Hello @Nupur11, I received the official letter through their online system on February 10th (strangely, on top of that, I've received two separate e-mails telling me that I got into the MPP Program at GWU). I'm really anxious to receive any scholarship information (I was informed that I would receive a Merit Scholarship, but not told what amount). Wondering if anyone knows when that information comes out. 

I got accepted but this was in my letter: " The applications for University Fellowships and Graduate Assistantships have been reviewed and I regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you an award." Nothing about merit scholarships.

I'm really nervous that this doesn't mean I'll get anything and that means I can't attend. I got my first admissions letter earlier this week and got a full ride to UW Madison, so I'm also pretty bummed that this doesn't seem to have translated to Trachtenberg at all...

I did not receive the admissions letter. I got two emails telling me I got in and that the letter will be sent by Columbian College, so I emailed them that I didn't receive the letter yet, the reply said that all accepted students have received this email as a heads up regarding the acceptance and that the letter will be sent in this week or next. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, 

Has anyone received their official Scholarship awards letter from GWU? I received an e-mail two weeks ago detailing the scholarship amount and was told that " will receive a letter from the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences with the official details, but it could take several weeks.  That letter will include a deadline by which you need to let us know your decision and accept our award." 

Hey guys I have been accepted with funding to TSPPPA for MPP. Has anyone looked at housing around TSPPPA? If yes please can you share the link. What is the cost of living per month in DC?