McGill University 2017

victoriaaa

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎年‎3‎月‎14‎日 at 5:08 PM, Nicole Xu said:

I accepted my McGill offer too a few days ago and I will also study at the faculty of Education. Hope I can meet you in the near future~

Same here! What department are you in? I'll be doing second language education in the DISE.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like a bit of a derp, but am I the only one confused by McGill's Minerva system? I did my undergrad at UBC where the registration process was just really intuitive. The important dates site just leaves me more confused than I was when I started. Am I correct in thinking that graduate registration doesn't open until July 4?

Yes, Minerva is indeed confusing at first. You'll get used to it.

And yes, for new graduate students, registration is on July 4th. I would suggest working and planning your schedule with this tool : https://vsb.mcgill.ca/vsb/welcome.jsp

When you'll have to register on July 4th, all you will need is copy-paste the number digits codes provided by VSB in the Quick Add/Drop section.

• 3 weeks later...

Another question for anyone in the know! I'm trying to apply for a TA position on the CaPS website, but it keeps telling me my username or password are incorrect. I'm able to use both these things to log in other places, but not CaPS for some reason. Anyone else having the same problem?

Try with your McGill email address? 

9 hours ago, victoriaaa said:

Another question for anyone in the know! I'm trying to apply for a TA position on the CaPS website, but it keeps telling me my username or password are incorrect. I'm able to use both these things to log in other places, but not CaPS for some reason. Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi everyone,

I've been accepted finally to McGill (Master).

Although I didn't get a scholarship, I will put all of my budget to fund myself, and I hope to get the fund next year.

I'm completely in rush since they sent the letter late, but I think it is doable to finalize the documents to attend in Fall.

Please send me message if there is Whatsapp group 

Edited by abohammed