Louisiana Schools

In the past I've heard from LSUHSC around mid-March, but I heard they've already began interviewing people a few weeks ago.  I didn't get asked, bleh.  Anyway, what schools did you apply to?  

Just now, edardi1 said:

In the past I've heard from LSUHSC around mid-March, but I heard they've already began interviewing people a few weeks ago.  I didn't get asked, bleh.  Anyway, what schools did you apply to?  

I applied to ULM, ULL, LSUHSC Nola, LSUHSC Shreveport, & LSU Baton Rouge! Hopefully we hear something soon!

8 minutes ago, Speechster said:

Its finals week for la tech so im sure they are busy.

I forgot they are a quarter-based school, and not semester based.  

Edited by edardi1

I go to LaTech and have also applied for graduate school there as well. I think generally it is mid-March before anyone has known anything in the past but hopefully not too much longer! I also applied to LSUHSC-Shreveport and I have been anxious about hearing news from there as well. 

I interviewed with LSUHSC-Nola last week. It was hard to tell how many were interviewed and how many they would take. I am crossing my fingers I get in its my dream school!!!!!!

Edited by NOLAspeech

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 4:34 PM, Speechiekeeen said:

I applied to ULM, ULL, LSUHSC Nola, LSUHSC Shreveport, & LSU Baton Rouge! Hopefully we hear something soon!

Have you heard anything from your schools? I applied to all of those, except for ULM, and have only heard back from LSUHSC Shreveport. 

1 minute ago, Cdino said:

Have you heard anything from your schools? I applied to all of those, except for ULM, and have only heard back from LSUHSC Shreveport. 

I also heard back from Shreveport, but haven't heard anything! I know that they're coming fairly soon for LSU New Orleans and Baton Rouge, though. 

1 minute ago, Speechiekeeen said:

I also heard back from Shreveport, but haven't heard anything! I know that they're coming fairly soon for LSU New Orleans and Baton Rouge, though. 

The applicants for LSUHSC New Orleans' audiology program heard back today and they interviewed this past Friday. I was starting to worry.

30 minutes ago, Cdino said:

The applicants for LSUHSC New Orleans' audiology program heard back today and they interviewed this past Friday. I was starting to worry.

At least it seems like no one's heard back yet!  Kind of strange to me though that they start the earliest out of all the schools I've applied to, yet will be one of my last decisions to get back.

4 minutes ago, jamielee23 said:

At least it seems like no one's heard back yet!  Kind of strange to me though that they start the earliest out of all the schools I've applied to, yet will be one of my last decisions to get back.

Not that I'm on a serious time crunch but I've already heard back from two other programs and have to give them an answer soon. I also have to determine if I need to continue to my lease until next year. Yeah, I'm not panicking or anything. Stressing is my new hobby. 

21 hours ago, Cdino said:

Not that I'm on a serious time crunch but I've already heard back from two other programs and have to give them an answer soon. I also have to determine if I need to continue to my lease until next year. Yeah, I'm not panicking or anything. Stressing is my new hobby. 

Just called LSU NO - was told that decisions were mailed out today!!! Good luck everyone! 

35 minutes ago, NOLAspeech said:

Oh my goodness they're not emailing us? WOOF more waiting lol.. thank you for calling and letting us know!!!

They e-mailed us!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, NOLAspeech said:

Check your emails!!!!!!!!!! I Got an email!!! I am crying!!!!

Good tears or bad tears?