Any thoughts on MAPSS Economics concentration?

Raex

It seems that MAPSS has sent out many decision letters! :) I've received admission with 1/3 tuition waiver (not much, I know, but no complaints since I'm prepared to pay and my other choices wouldn't be much cheaper anyway), but since the econ concentration is a recent addition to the MAPSS program, maybe I'm not the only one who wants to discuss and know more about it? 

So, I'm wondering are there any current MAPSS econ students (or someone who knows more about this program) out there willing to share a bit about your experiences so far? Like, what's the difficulty level of the math camp? (And if you're an international student like me, have you attended the English prep course in Aug?) Have you taken some courses in other disciplines? What is your goal (phd, or work?) and whether/how is MAPSS helping you so far? What's the typical class size? How's your experience with the thesis? Do you have any time for extracurricular activities or part-time work? Anything :)

And for those who're admitted, have you made a decision, and what are your reasons, if you don't mind sharing? If you're still hesitating, what are your doubts? 

As for me, I'm still considering, but I'm very inclined to go since I really like the interdisciplinary nature of MAPSS, and I want to incorporate some sociology elements into my study. But I'm not sure whether I'm just being naive or idealistic here since 9 months is a short time and I've kind of been working in an unrelated field in the past two years, and I'm not too sure what kind of phd studies (or even whether I want to pursue a phd) I want to do afterwards. Is everyone very clear about exactly what you want to get out of the program?