Gre Quant

Lexi88

Hello All! I wanted to ask how difficult is the GRE Quant portion? I have the Cracking the GRE 2016 edition and Ii understand the lessons and how to do the problem in the examples but when i finish the chapter nd try the practice test it doesn't match anything that its teaching the subjects. The question is totally different from what they're teaching me so I wanted to know are the math questions really as difficult as the practice test are making it out to be?

Cracking the GRE isn't a very good way to prepare for the real GRE for lots and lots of reasons, one of which is that the questions aren't very much like real GRE questions. 

It's important to practice with real questions which are primarily found in the ETS books. Your performance on those, and on the ETS Powerprep tests, will be much more indicative of how you would do on the real GRE.

I just wrote a blog describing the entire process of studying for GRE math. Might be helpful to you.

• 3 weeks later...