Can offers be rescinded for senior year grades?

eagb

I've been accepted to my top choice school in the US (a top 5 program) and I have accepted their offer. There were no conditions stated in my letter and the university only says offers are only contingent on "satisfactory undergraduate degree completion". I had a pretty rough senior fall semester (3.25 when overall GPA before that was 3.8), which dropped me to around 3.74, and they didn't see Fall grades when I applied or ask for them.  Now I'm in my last semester, and it's off to a rough start due to missing so much class to attend interviews all over the country. I'll probably be able to pull off Bs in all my classes...am I just being paranoid that they would rescind my offer for my grades dropping this last year? 

In general, offers can be rescinded if the information you provided is wrong or inaccurate. So far, it only seems you only got bad grades, not that you lied, and it seems that you will graduate in time. Yet, I would contact your school just to be sure. 

You should be fine. Although offers can be rescinded if your final grades drop too much, it's hard to know which schools will care and which ones will not. I would say that as long as you are still above the graduate school minimums for admission, you should be okay. Even if your GPA drops below the typical admitted GPA for your department, GPA is not the only reason you got in so they will still want you for other reasons. I don't know if the department will even see your final transcript. 

So, if you have questions, I think you should ask them to the Graduate School, not the department. Be sure you are above the minimum for admission and I think you should be fine.