Campus Visits & Where You're Going to School

oldacct

For those of you who have gone on campus visits, what did you think? Any questions you wished you would of have asked in person but forgot to? Anything you wish you had known before the campus visit?

Also, where do you think you'll choose to go to school? And why? 

Congrats on all your acceptances and good luck to those of you who will be applying next year!

I haven't gone to any visit days yet, but I will be attending UT Austin's recruitment event next month. Is anyone else going? :)

Also, if anyone else was curious, I contacted the graduate administrator, and she said to dress comfortably (either nice casual attire or business casual would be best).

2 minutes ago, csot said:

I haven't gone to any visit days yet, but I will be attending UT Austin's recruitment event next month. Is anyone else going? :)

Also, if anyone else was curious, I contacted the graduate administrator, and she said to dress comfortably (either nice casual attire or business casual would be best).

Thanks for mentioning that, as I've been worried about how to dress. I was going to wear an outfit from my government internship, but was worried about shoes as I'm unsure how much walking will be required.

1 minute ago, LAG6 said:

Thanks for mentioning that, as I've been worried about how to dress. I was going to wear an outfit from my government internship, but was worried about shoes as I'm unsure how much walking will be required.

The graduate administrator at my program emphasized wearing walking shoes since we'll be getting a tour of the campus and walking a lot to attend sessions in different buildings.