Welcome to the GradCafe

Hello!  Welcome to The GradCafe Forums.You're welcome to look around the forums and view posts.  However, like most online communities you must register before you can create your own posts.  This is a simple, free process that requires minimal information. Benefits of membership:

• Participate in discussions
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Removes some advertisements (including this one!)

181 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, a little late to the party...I applied in January and was notified last month that I am on the waitlist. Admissions asked for my final transcript which I hope is a good sign! Hoping to hear back soon about the outcome of my application. UofT is my first choice! I feel like this program was made for me! 

Hi everyone,

For those who have been accepted, have you guys received both email and snail mail? I recently got accepted, and have only received an email acceptance.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Anonymous24 said:

Hi everyone,

For those who have been accepted, have you guys received both email and snail mail? I recently got accepted, and have only received an email acceptance.

Cheers

I received an email on the 4th of May and still no physical mail. Not much other information either from the school. 

Hi Guys,

Need a little help here. I also applied to UofT in February 1st, 2017 and still haven't received a decision yet. In my UofT account, it says "Decision made" and nothing else.? Will I receive the decision via post or email? Should I write to them asking the status of my application?Or should I just wait? 

9 hours ago, Edward40hands said:

Hi Guys,

Need a little help here. I also applied to UofT in February 1st, 2017 and still haven't received a decision yet. In my UofT account, it says "Decision made" and nothing else.? Will I receive the decision via post or email? Should I write to them asking the status of my application?Or should I just wait? 

Try emailing them to check and make sure so you know the status of your application.

The worrying is finally over got my acceptance letter via email. For those waiting all the best to you