Ontario Graduate Scholarship Notification?

Caryatid236

Does anyone know when OGS notifies recipients? I know that they do it by school, but is there a general ballpark for when people start to hear back? I'm new to Canada so this is my first time applying/ waiting for a response. 

Thanks for your help! 

Carleton notified me unofficially a few weeks ago, and officially confirmed it yesterday. Both via email, with the official linking to the school portal.

Good guess as to timing :)

Congratulations to the successful applicants! :D

Now I'm anxious to hear our results!!! I saw a notification for an email from the Grad Registration on my Fitbit yesterday and had a heart attack until I learned that it was just them reminding us to register for spring :P.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, thehungryscholar said:

Hopefully they notify you soon! This is getting to be very late in the season...

This is the point when I just assume that it's a no. That way anything else is just a very pleasant surprise! 

At Queen's -- at least in my program -- they don't give results until the summer, July I think. It is because program directors are waiting to see how many SSHRCs and other external awards they are getting; this in turn affects who they offer OGS awards to, and down the line. 

• 3 weeks later...