Yale Jackson 2017

devx

Congratulations to everyone who got in!

I was also accepted into Yale Jackson, without any funding however most probably because I'm applying through a shcolarship program. Although I did clarify to them that the program will only admit me to the program that costs less.

However they did mention in their email that if I'm applying through an external fellowship that I ought to to discuss this issue with the admissions director. Hopefully they can reach some sort of middle-ground "shared-funding" arrangement.

• 4 weeks later...

@ECA41 and @devx I know I'm a bit late with this reply but I went to the admitted students weekend and I really enjoyed it! Everyone was friendly, the current students and other new admits were very impressive, and the class I attended was great. Furthermore, they seem to have endless resources and that's very attractive. My visit gave me confidence in my decision to attend Jackson. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Edited by cbx2v
syntax

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 1:45 AM, cbx2v said:

@ECA41 and @devx I know I'm a bit late with this reply but I went to the admitted students weekend and I really enjoyed it! Everyone was friendly, the current students and other new admits were very impressive, and the class I attended was great. Furthermore, they seem to have endless resources and that's very attractive. My visit gave me confidence in my decision to attend Jackson. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Glad to hear that!

I got a call last week from the Fulbright scholarship program confirming my enrollment at Yale Jackson. Best phone call EVER!

So I guess I'll see you in August @cbx2v !!

3 hours ago, KhalifehA said:

Glad to hear that!

I got a call last week from the Fulbright scholarship program confirming my enrollment at Yale Jackson. Best phone call EVER!

Congrats Khalifeh! I was following your fulbright trajectory, I'm glad you ended up where you wanted to be! 

5 hours ago, KhalifehA said:

Glad to hear that!

Now go do some good in the world. :)