Columbia SIPA 2017

I realise that early action decisions are out, but I am eagerly waiting for the March decisions. Would be good to have a space to follow the updates. 
So, here's a thread for SIPA!

56 minutes ago, saranyc234 said:

Surprised this didn't come out today (or maybe it still will ?) when is everyone anticipating the news ?

My guess was always 03/13, although I think I read somewhere in the blog that the decisions were going to be released on a rolling basis. Can someone confirm?

The following was posted on SIPA's Admissions Blog on March 8 along with an analysis of the 2017 MIA/MPA applicant pool (emphasis added):

Lastly, decisions will go out in mid-March 2017 on a rolling basis. I can’t give you an exact date, but I can tell you we’re finalizing the review process as I type out this sentence. There are checks and balances in place that the Admissions Office has to do by hand to ensure accurate results, so please be patient with us. As soon as your admissions decision is ready we will email you the news. Just be patient. And good luck to all of our applicants!

http://admissionsblog.sipa.columbia.edu/2017/03/08/a-confidential-look-at-our-fall-2017-applicants/

I've been restlessly waiting for SIPA's results for the past few weeks. Receiving admission from other universities hasn't helped since SIPA is the only place I really want to go to!

I really hope they'll release this week or next.   

1 hour ago, RS- Tz said:
15 hours ago, syeh said:

Ohk, I'm unable to even access my application status page? Anyone else facing the same issue? I'm soon going to have a nervous breakdown

Hey, I just checked and I can access it - I applied to the MPA program. 

4 minutes ago, Nukewonk2 said:

Received acceptance letter. Was funding offer supposed to be included in the letter?

If you receive funding you should see two links once you open the portal.  The first link is your acceptance letter.  The second is a letter with information about funding.

5 minutes ago, lewrkrater said:

If you receive funding you should see two links once you open the portal.  The first link is your acceptance letter.  The second is a letter with information about funding.

Thanks!