Medical Illustration Applicants for 2017?

AnniKatt

I saw there was a thread last year, so I figured I'd ask for this application round. Anyone out there apply for a medical illustration program? I'm currently playing the waiting game with RIT. And...I may have sort of chickened out of applying to any of the other schools.

Good news is I got accepted into my backup plan: an MPS in Information Visualization at MICA. Not medical illustration, but should certainly aid me in getting my foot in the door for scientific communication.

With that being said, how'd your interviews go? Have you heard back from the different schools? I'd love to know!

Hi there! I applied to a few of the programs, including Hopkins. Had my interview last month there and I think overall it went pretty well (fingers crossed)! If it doesn't work out for me this year I think I'll brush up on my art a little more and reapply. Congrats about the acceptance to MICA! I was looking at their post-bacc program for fine arts as well.

Has anyone out there heard back from any of the programs yet? The wait is so stressful!

Edited by cbiscuits
*from

20 hours ago, cbiscuits said:

Hi there! I applied to a few of the programs, including Hopkins. Had my interview last month there and I think overall it went pretty well (fingers crossed)! If it doesn't work out for me this year I think I'll brush up on my art a little more and reapply. Congrats about the acceptance to MICA! I was looking at their post-bacc program for fine arts as well.

Has anyone out there heard back from any of the programs yet? The wait is so stressful!

Best of luck! And I totally agree with your "this is stressful" comment. Hopefully the programs starts contacting people soon!