What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

1 hour ago, Shakirah said:

Hey!! I am still waiting on Nazareth College and Suny Fredonia. Did anyone hear back from these schools yet? Good luck!!

These are the exact two schools I'm still waiting on too! 

30 minutes ago, ssllpp said:

In an email I sent them a few weeks ago, the reply said we would get decisions "the first week of March" so I feel like today has to be the day!

You think today??? It makes sense since it's the 7th. I hope they're still on schedule since you asked them!

4 hours ago, kshake said:

I'm waiting on University of Alabama, Baylor, UT Dallas, and Vanderbilt. Has anyone heard from these schools?!

I heard back from Baylor, but it was a rejection! I'm also waiting on UTD

I was waitlisted at NYU and accepted at MGH. Waiting to hear from UTD, UTEP, UMD, GWU, and Portland State. I'm very unsure what it means that I haven't heard from UMD yet. I've been assuming it's a rejection and since I have one acceptance I'm not as upset, but I'm just curious as to why I haven't heard either way yet

5 minutes ago, JMUdukes95 said:

I haven't heard back from anywhere yet and it's driving me crazy! These are the schools I applied to:

JMU, Appalachian, Montclair, Hofstra, Loyola (MD), Towson, UMD, Emerson

I have heard from Emerson, but not Appalachian.

Waiting on Teachers College Columbia and CSULB (interviewed). Also waiting for Fresno State, but their application was due March 1 so I'm not holding my breath for that one any time soon lol

I'm waiting on Portland State, Eastern WA (have an interview Friday for them lol), Pacific (interviewed), SFSU (interviewed), Fullerton, Chapman, Redlands, and LIU Post (interviewed). 

I know some schools send acceptances/rejections in waves, but I wish they did it all at once.... when I hear someone else was accepted somewhere I assume I am rejected but I wish they would tell us on the same day! I understand that this is a big process for admissions offices as well but I had to vent.... hmph.

14 minutes ago, plume said:

I know some schools send acceptances/rejections in waves, but I wish they did it all at once.... when I hear someone else was accepted somewhere I assume I am rejected but I wish they would tell us on the same day! I understand that this is a big process for admissions offices as well but I had to vent.... hmph.

Same. Right after I posted what schools I was waiting on, I looked at the results page and saw someone had an acceptance at Pacific (a school I'm waiting on haha). :mellow:

9 minutes ago, jmk said:

Same. Right after I posted what schools I was waiting on, I looked at the results page and saw someone had an acceptance at Pacific (a school I'm waiting on haha). :mellow:

Diana said it would take about a week to notify everyone.

7 hours ago, ElKel87 said:

I'm still waiting on CUNY Hunter, CUNY Brooklyn, LIU Brooklyn and Columbia Teachers College. I saw interviews on the results page for the CUNYs and 1 acceptance for TC so I'm expecting waitlists or rejections from those. I think LIU sends out decisions pretty late so probably still a ways to go on that one.

Good luck to everyone!

Don't be discouraged about TC! I saw the 1 acceptance for TC too but am dubious because literally no one else has heard anything from them... :(

LIU Brooklyn emailed me yesterday to tell me that I was missing material so it is possible that they just started or are still in the middle of reviewing applications.

1 hour ago, CameronR said:

I heard back from Baylor, but it was a rejection! I'm also waiting on UTD

I was waitlisted at NYU and accepted at MGH. Waiting to hear from UTD, UTEP, UMD, GWU, and Portland State. I'm very unsure what it means that I haven't heard from UMD yet. I've been assuming it's a rejection and since I have one acceptance I'm not as upset, but I'm just curious as to why I haven't heard either way yet

Also waiting on Baylor. As well as FSU - UCF - Vanderbilt - Fort Hays. But Fort Hays told me not to expect an answer until at least next week, probably later.

2 minutes ago, VitaSineLitterisMorsEst said:

Also waiting on Baylor. As well as FSU - UCF - Vanderbilt - Fort Hays. But Fort Hays told me not to expect an answer until at least next week, probably later.

did you receive a phone interview from Fort Hays?

1 hour ago, zurako said:

Don't be discouraged about TC! I saw the 1 acceptance for TC too but am dubious because literally no one else has heard anything from them... :(

LIU Brooklyn emailed me yesterday to tell me that I was missing material so it is possible that they just started or are still in the middle of reviewing applications.

Ok glad I'm not the only one, I thought the same thing about that acceptance from TC! But I also only saw one interview notification for Hunter and I know that one is real :unsure:

I feel like we won't hear from LIU BK until after April 15, they seem so disorganized every time I've spoke with them. Super super nice... but disorganized haha.

I'm waiting on Portland, Uw-eau claire, uw-milwaukee, Michigan state, central michigan (interviewed with them, but waiting for letter), St ambrose, university of central florida...and I guess u of oregon (but only bc I'm on the waiting list).

I'm going crazy. I just want to plan out what I'm doing next year, whether I get in somewhere or not. 

Just now, sassypickle said:

Congrats on getting accepted to Pacific!!!! If you don't mind me asking, did Diana say she would for sure notify everyone who got accepted this week? I would love to go to Pacific and I'm driving myself crazy waiting for a phone call haha

I don't know what my application status is. I simply asked when we would find out.

LSUHSC (although I was never asked for an interview, so I think I know my fate for that), UH, ULL, LA Tech, Jackson State, South Alabama...pretty much every school I applied to, lol.  

28 minutes ago, ElKel87 said:

Ok glad I'm not the only one, I thought the same thing about that acceptance from TC! But I also only saw one interview notification for Hunter and I know that one is real :unsure:

I feel like we won't hear from LIU BK until after April 15, they seem so disorganized every time I've spoke with them. Super super nice... but disorganized haha.

Omg don't even get me started on how disorganized LIU is... I downloaded the requirements from the department's website and followed every step. Turns out the requirements were never updated on the website and I had to send my material to their new processing center. It's March and they still haven't received my GRE scores, I tried to send them again 2 weeks ago and still nothing. At this point I am considering withdrawing my application since I got accepted to NYU, but come on I paid 50 bucks for this application!!!

Waiting to hear from all of my schools smh. Hopefully I'll hear from Post this week or by next week the latest since I interviewed with them already 

Queens College, Hunter, Brooklyn College, Lehman, LIU Post, Adelphi, Hofstra, & Touro