Canadian Medical School Application Stats

MSW2MD

I'm sure most of those people didn't get invited to an interview. The numbers you should be looking at are the number of people who have an interview vs the number of spots available to find out your odds of getting in. These odds will be much greater than 1/45, I can assure you.

Also consider that the vast majority didn't get an interview, which means that you are a strong candidate. This will help to keep your confidence up going into the interview.

Good luck! 

3 hours ago, thelionking said:

I'm sure most of those people didn't get invited to an interview. The numbers you should be looking at are the number of people who have an interview vs the number of spots available to find out your odds of getting in. These odds will be much greater than 1/45, I can assure you.

Also consider that the vast majority didn't get an interview, which means that you are a strong candidate. This will help to keep your confidence up going into the interview.

Good luck! 

Thanks thelionking!! finger crossed for both of us :)

• 3 months later...