Just wanting to hear others thoughts on Adelphi University's program. I have heard some negative things, especially regarding tuition increases and faculty. Did anyone else get in? I live in Oregon and so far have only been accepted to Adelphi. It would be a big move for me but I will definitely go there if it's my only option.

I was admitted but probably going to decline because I don't want to commute to Long Island haha. I actually have only heard good things about the Adelphi program, and they sent me a letter that promised no tuition increase once students enter the program.

I don't know much about it so I can't give you more info, but you can try looking up old threads and/or talking to some of the people on here who recently went to their open house. Hope this helps!

I was accepted to the Garden City M-F program, and visited the open house last weekend. It's super expensive. The campus is nice, there seemed to be ample parking for commuters, and the availability of research opportunities was more than I've seen at other programs in my area (the professor that spoke to us said that most of the professors are involved in their own research on different topics within the field, and most hire grad research assistants each semester; there might also be an opportunity to volunteer or observe). 

I am still waiting to hear back from a bunch of other programs, but will likely decline the offer if I am accepted elsewhere. This is by far the most expensive program I applied to. I waited for about an hour to meet one on one with the student financial department during my visit; no merit based or need based scholarships or funding is offered. The total price of tuition for the two year program is ~$93k (plus living expenses). I just cannot envision myself borrowing $125k+ for a master's degree, and the commute would also be very far for me.

I've only heard great things about Adelphi. 
I also received a letter stating that there would be no tuition increase (thank God) but what negative things did you hear about the faculty? 

Also, I remember somebody said they attended open house last week & the acceptance size is 100.
Garden City has 50 students which are split into a cohort of two, and the Manhattan Center & Sunday program are the other 50. 
Clinicals begin in the first semester for one cohort, and I haven't attended an open house before but my sibling used to go there & the campus seemed nice and quiet.