Boston U

MariaTheGreat

What department within the visual arts is your focus? I applied to BU for a painting MFA

I visited BU and really liked the program, the only thing that was a downside for me was the noise of the city because the university is right in the middle of downtown Boston. The painting program really seems phenomenal and when I met the new painting professor she is incredible. She is really re-working the program to make it better, and the current painting grad students, especially the second year students who could compare the program before and after her, they only had great things to say, especially about the professor and program. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to tell something,hope to be useful. You need to create an Instagram while you are studying arts, it'll be good portfolio and advertisement of yourselves. Also it can be an interesting blog with information about studying. And another reason - you can earn money for life by your account. I advise you to get some help for beginning  

zen-promo.com/instagram_promotion_canada