School Facebook Groups 2017

On 4/16/2017 at 9:23 AM, Callen said:

Anybody else in for UW-Milwaukee?? I officially accepted :) haven't seen a fb page yet, though!

Hey Callen! I'm going to UW-Milwaukee! I wasn't able to make a facebook group because I needed another person to add haha. Do you want to add me on facebook and I'll make it? My name is Gina Bulman!

25 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

Looking for Grand Valley State!

Just curious... did you ever hear from App State? My application has been "Complete and Ready for Review" since February. I haven't called them because I have decided not to go there either way but I just think it's weird that I never heard anything!

19 hours ago, plume said:

Just curious... did you ever hear from App State? My application has been "Complete and Ready for Review" since February. I haven't called them because I have decided not to go there either way but I just think it's weird that I never heard anything!

Hi! Yes, I got an email that I was waitlisted a few weeks ago, when I log onto my portal it still says "Complete and Ready for Review". Unfortunate :(

On 4/19/2017 at 2:49 AM, sassypickle said:

trying to make one for EWU/WSU but need one person to add, so if you've been accepted there please message me your name on facebook so i can make the group :)

I just created one but put WSU first in the title oops oh well