anyone knows about art&technology MFA program in SAIC?

It seems pretty good, but it'll depend on what your medium is. It seems like a lot of people in that program work with code (judd morrisey, for one) and mechanical things. There's also a pretty robust new media department with a burgeoning 3D segment (Claudia Hale and Snow Fu teach it, and a bunch of their students are doing interesting things). The great thing about SAIC is that their programs are all super interdisciplinary and very very customizable. I'm attending the writing MFA, but i plan on doing a bunch of 3D and sculptural work.

12 hours ago, Scripp said:

It seems pretty good, but it'll depend on what your medium is. It seems like a lot of people in that program work with code (judd morrisey, for one) and mechanical things. There's also a pretty robust new media department with a burgeoning 3D segment (Claudia Hale and Snow Fu teach it, and a bunch of their students are doing interesting things). The great thing about SAIC is that their programs are all super interdisciplinary and very very customizable. I'm attending the writing MFA, but i plan on doing a bunch of 3D and sculptural work.

Haha, another two schools give me the sculpture offer, but SAIC is art & technology, I just worry about that professor don't care about their students like MICA and Cranbrook. Because my interviewer seems like so impatient during the interview.