Anyone heard from WSU or BSU?

So, I applied to the PhD in CS program at WSU (Washington State University) and BSU (Boise State) about 3 or so months ago, but I have yet to hear anything from either.

Looking at the results database I'm seeing that at least a few people have received admits from WSU for the same program.

I know these aren't particularly high ranking or top choice schools, but I'm just wondering if anyone else who uses this forum has applied at these schools and if they have heard back yet, positive or negative.

Thanks.

I mean, last year when I applied to WSU I had a phone interview with a POI in mid-February. I had to withdraw my application though since my graduation was going to be delayed by a year because I had to retake a few core classes.

Perhaps they've received more applications than usual and it is taking awhile to review them.

Still, 3 months without hearing anything other than, "We've received your application," is a little frustrating.