March 15 Admission Decisions are upon us

Hexonxonx

Hello to everyone who has been biting their nails to the nub for the past several months waiting for MARCH 15. (Almost all of my schools had a deadline of January 15 with a notification date by March 15.

I have applied to several schools:  UNC Chapel Hill, William & Mary, Columbia, Univeristy of Florida, and Tufts for their either PhD or EdS programs for School Psychology.

I would be happy with admittances at any of these schools, but I would say my top choices would be W/M, Chapel Hill, and Columbia.

I know these schools agonize over the many-great applications, but it is just HARD.

As of yet I have heard NOTHING.  I know this is common among all of us, but boy, this is SO stressful.  I feel like I've been wishing my life away since November, lol.  Dreaming I would wake up on March 15 and this would all be over.    Only thing is:  Will it REALLY be over on March 15?  I have a horror that it will come and go and still nothing.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm on the same boat, however for a different program (CS) and university (McGill). Some of us were notified that decisions will be out by March 15, so I'm literally wishing my life away since a couple of months just like you. Even I have this irrational fear that March 15 will probably come and go, and then I'll fall into a self-loathing phase where I just wait for the inevitable forever. Haven't heard from any of the universities I applied to either, so I feel what you're going through...

Edited by guitarHeroAn

On 17/03/2017 at 7:32 AM, Drunkydropout said:

Did you get the results? I was so nervous by March 15th but got nothing..... 

March 15 came and went away, but I heard nothing. Turns out my irrational fear wasn't truly irrational as such... Now hoping I hear back by March end..

8 hours ago, guitarHeroAn said:

March 15 came and went away, but I heard nothing. Turns out my irrational fear wasn't truly irrational as such... Now hoping I hear back by March end..

Me neither... what programs are you waiting for? 

Same boat here, only applied to 3 Ph.D. programs and haven't heard back from any of them.  So glad I found this community, if anything just to realize that I'm not alone in this.  Slowly losing hope though, since I've read several times that "anyone without any kind of approach by the program by April should assume rejection..."  Hope that's not our case :)