University of Wisconsin-Madison 2017

DBear

Hi all, 

I'll be attending Communication Arts PhD program at U Wisconsin-Madison this fall. Really liked the campus and city when I visited last week and am super excited. 

Thought it'd be good to start a new thread to share info on housing or just mingle especially since the school is so interdisciplinary with the PhD minor and all :)

Maybe start by sharing what program everyone is in?

I'm personally also looking for a roommate :)

Edited by DBear

6 minutes ago, DBear said:

Hi all, 

I'll be attending Communication Arts PhD program at U Wisconsin-Madison this fall. Really liked the campus and city when I visited last week and am super excited. 

Thought it'd be good to start a new thread to share info on housing or just mingle especially since the school is so interdisciplinary with the PhD minor and all :)

Maybe start by sharing what program everyone is in?

I'm personally also looking for a roommate :)

Yay!!! :) 

Hey there from an English lit person. :) Just decided on Madison and couldn't be happier - I also really enjoyed the campus and city when I visited. I am worried about the cold and current political climate there but it should be interesting...Where are you coming from?

On 2017. 3. 23. at 11:03 AM, RydraWong said:

Hey there from an English lit person. :) Just decided on Madison and couldn't be happier - I also really enjoyed the campus and city when I visited. I am worried about the cold and current political climate there but it should be interesting...Where are you coming from?

Congratulations! I have a friend in the English program at Madison. It really was cold, wasn't it? I think the English department's welcome weekend was a week before mine, but I'm pretty sure it was still cold!

I'll be moving from Seoul Korea.. so starting to worry about housing already! How about you?

• 3 weeks later...