Chandraf

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum! I just have a question that has been bugging me, I would really appreciate some feedback or suggestion regarding my situation.

So yesterday, I received a notification from UW Comm Lead department that I got into their waitlist. I replied to that email, reaffirming my interest in the program as well as attaching an updated resume. The advisor replied to my email today, saying she really appreciate that I continue to show my reaffirm interest for the program and that she partly want to see who from those in the waitlist are genuinely interested. She also mentions that she welcome additional recommendation letter or a revised materials. I was thinking of getting my current supervisor to write me one, do you think it is a good idea? Should I re-do my personal statement or video application?

I'm just really anxious. Do you think I get a high chance of getting accepted? This is the only graduate program I applied to and I really want to get in.

Thanks!