How did you decide??

12sliders

Hi ya'll,

For those who have been accepted to a few schools..how did you choose? What criteria did you use to decide? I've received 2 offers and I am already feeling conflicted (still waiting to hear from 4 others). Any advice you could give would be appreciated. Thank you!

20 minutes ago, orangeycat said:

I was accepted to three schools. I was torn between two, so I visited/sat in one classes at both. One school was not very welcoming at all, and the class size was very large, which ended up making my decision for me.

Good advice!! Which school did you end up choosing?

On Thu Mar 16 2017 at 11:15 AM, 12sliders said:

Hi ya'll,

For those who have been accepted to a few schools..how did you choose? What criteria did you use to decide? I've received 2 offers and I am already feeling conflicted (still waiting to hear from 4 others). Any advice you could give would be appreciated. Thank you!

Besides stalking forums? Lol 

Well, when deciding between SBU & Fordham I went straight to the course descriptions and curriculum of each program (including field placements). I also compared the tuition rate and that's when I made my decision. I thought, "how much debt is too much debt" "Do I want to be in so much debt?" My own answer was "no" so I declined.