I wish we can get refund.... or at least some coupons....

Cra2y_G1raffe

I believe after everything I only ended up spending about $500. I don't mean to say "only" as if $500 is chump change to me, as it is not by any means; I simply said that to elaborate on the fact that I only applied to three programs. I understand that some individuals apply to 9+ and so I can understand the amount stacks up pretty substantially.

39 minutes ago, Kamari said:

I believe after everything I only ended up spending about $500. I don't mean to say "only" as if $500 is chump change to me, as it is not by any means; I simply said that to elaborate on the fact that I only applied to three programs. I understand that some individuals apply to 9+ and so I can understand the amount stacks up pretty substantially.

I applied 5 programs..... I'm waiting :( 

I'm addicted to my email inbox..........................

33 minutes ago, Cra2y_G1raffe said:

I applied 5 programs..... I'm waiting :( 

I'm addicted to my email inbox..........................

I totally get that. I was just notified today of my Top Choice's admissions update so I'm finally going to get some sleep at night. Although just understand that this painstaking wait process will be over soon. :)

I applied to 9 programs. With application fees, GRE scores & transcripts, plus 3 in-person interviews, I'm out close to $3k. I was notified by one school they are suspending their program this year and refunding application fees! I'm still out $30 for the scores and transcripts, but hey, I'll take $75.