Would like to improve significantly my English

Adelaide9216

Hello,

I am attending an English university, but English is my second-language. I would like to improve my grammar, written and spoken English. Any websites to recommend so I can do that online?

Thank you,

• 2 months later...

I was just about to start a new link on a somewhat similar topic. Thanks for the website suggestions! Does anyone know of a good Canadian site to use for people interested in meeting face-to-face or via Skype to do language exchanges?

Edited by thelionking

On 3/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Adelaide9216 said:

Hello,

I am attending an English university, but English is my second-language. I would like to improve my grammar, written and spoken English. Any websites to recommend so I can do that online?

Thank you,

If you are interested in doing an online exchange by email, send me a PM. I am a native English speaker with Advanced French speaking skills and Intermediate writing skills. I'd really like to work on my writing. Perhaps we could edit each other's stuff on a weekly basis via email. I'm not a student at the moment, but I could write about current events, hobbies, or do some creative writing in order to practice. I'd be happy to edit your essays or other documents in exchange. :)