Hunter No Word

Psychotea

Had my interview today and the interviewee said Hunter is trying to interview advanced standing applicants first since accepted students will have to register for summer courses. 

2 minutes ago, Gee_ said:

Had my interview today and the interviewee said Hunter is trying to interview advanced standing applicants first since accepted students will have to register for summer courses. 

lol I guess we sat in on the same interview. 

28 minutes ago, Empress said:

I interviewed at 11am 

So we were in the same group. I wondered if we worked together  during the role play.  

@Empress on a previous post you stated that you have over 5 years of experience. So I already know who you are because during the interview you provided this piece of info. You did so well. Every time you spoke, I told myself, "she will be accepted.":)

27 minutes ago, Empress said:

Well that's no fair! Yea, I think we all did well she said we were a dynamic group, that has to count for something lol.  I just know from previous posts you are from Brooklyn. So, that leaves me with two options, I think, lol. 

Fingers crossed. Hopefully we hear before the 2 week mark. 

54 minutes ago, NYCMSW said:

My application (MSW Advanced Standing) still says Application Submitted.  Is anyone else waiting for an update of application status?  Does this mean I did not get in?

That probably means they haven't reached your application yet. Don't think the worse. 

57 minutes ago, NYCMSW said:

I'm so excited, my status changed to Pending Interview.  That's good news, right?  Does anyone know what the acceptance rate for those granted interviews is?

Congrats on the interview invitation! I'm not sure about the acceptance rate but the fact that you are invited means that they're considering you for admission so that's a big deal. You should receive an email soon. Make sure to check your spam or junk folder just in case. 

1 hour ago, NYCMSW said:

I'm so excited, my status changed to Pending Interview.  That's good news, right?  Does anyone know what the acceptance rate for those granted interviews is?

Congrats on landing an interview!!!

Hi, I am currently waiting to hear back from Hunter College. Did anyone who  applying for the advanced standing here from them? I had my interview last Wednesday. ??

Edited by DivaSW

1 hour ago, DivaSW said:

Hi, I am currently waiting to hear back from Hunter College. Did anyone who  applying for the advanced standing here from them? I had my interview last Wednesday. ??

Hi there. I applied to the advanced standing program and my interview was last Wednesday too. I checked my portal at midnight (today) and there was an acceptance letter. Have you check yours ? 

14 minutes ago, DivaSW said:

I checked it and it said being reviewed. Idk if I got in or not!!.

Once it says final decision there will be a link at the bottom.